Featured Service: Let Harmony Insights coordinate a FREE Lunch & Learn dialogue for your company or organization! Gain valuable insight into your team from an energetic 30-minute presentation on the topic of workplace strengths, communication, relationships, productivity, or leadership, followed by time for open discussion or Q&A. (Lunch not included.)
Contact us for custom pricing on products and services outlined below.
Greater personal, professional, and organizational effectiveness begins with individual self-reflection.
Everything DiSC online assessments and reports will help you…
- Make fulfilling, informed career decisions
- Identify strengths, tendencies, and preferences
- Build better workplace relationships
- Enhance communication and rapport with others
- Manage workplace conflict
- Connect more meaningfully with the work and people that matter most to you!
There are several Everything DiSC assessments available to assist in examining behavior and setting interpersonal strategy in a number of different contexts…
- Workplace – Build productive working relationships with key stakeholders in your organization (sample)
- Sales – Understand your customers’ buying styles and close more deals (sample)
- Management – Adapt your management style to meet the needs of your team members (sample)
- Work of Leaders – Learn best practices to make your visions come to life (sample)
- 363 For Leaders – A 360 for leaders that’s easy to understand and apply (sample)
Everything DiSC is not a test; it’s a personality assessment. This research-validated model helps you understand yourself and others, saving you time, energy, and money. Better communication means efficiency on both individual and company levels.
Contact us today to learn more about which Everything DiSC assessment may be right for you!
What should I expect upon purchase of an assessment, and what should I keep in mind when completing it?
Following purchase of an Everything DiSC online assessment, a code for completing the assessment will be e-mailed to you. As this link will be customized specifically for you, it should not be shared with anyone else.
The assessment will prompt you to respond to a series of questions and provide some basic demographic information.
Each assessment should take no longer than 10-15 minutes to complete.
Your results will be made available to you immediately upon completion of the assessment.
As the goal of the assessment is to examine natural behavior in a given workplace situation/environment, it is recommended that you have a particular professional situation/environment in mind when you complete it (as opposed to considering how you may act casually around friends and family).
Additionally, have in mind how you feel when you are at your most productive, effective, and fulfilled in a given role.
There are no right or wrong answers.
Do NOT answer questions in terms of how you feel you “should” answer or what you feel is expected of you; rather, answer them in a way that reflects your true preferences.
Do not spend too much time considering any given question, as your initial response is often your most genuine.
Millions of people benefit from the inspiration, education, and accountability of an ongoing professional coaching relationship.
Whether you’re simply looking to have your resume reviewed or you crave inspiration on a grander scale, we’ve got you covered!
Harmony Insights can tailor career coaching services to meet your specific needs, including the completion of an Everything DiSC assessment and regular conversations via phone or in person to help you…
- Interpret your results
- Identify the most valuable takeaways from your report
- Uncover some helpful tips for putting the information you receive into immediate practice
Together, we will clarify your objective, identify perceived roadblocks, assess unique strengths that will facilitate your efforts, chart a course for the successful fulfillment of your objective, and schedule recurring check-ins to foster accountability and consistent progress.
Contact us today to learn more about which coaching option may be right for you!
Meaningful insight and lasting commitment are often maximized when open dialogue and guided interaction are front and center.
Let Harmony Insights facilitate an on-site workshop that will ensure high-energy interaction, incorporate educational team-building exercises, and meet the specific objectives of your organization.
Pricing begins for groups of up to ten individuals and includes Everything DiSC assessments and reports for all participants, additional related handouts, an in-person presentation, and follow-up guidance in light of insights gathered during the workshop.
Optional event planning assistance provided by Harmony Insights to aid in securing venue, food/beverage, and other details to ensure a successful workshop.
Contact us today to begin planning a valuable workshop for your team, including the possibility of a FREE on-site Lunch & Learn conversation on the topic of workplace strengths, communication, relationships, productivity, or leadership!
Harmony Insights Signature Session!
To provide participants with a knowledge of DiSC behavioral concepts and the tools to implement them in a way that enhances communication, strengthens relationships, promotes leadership, and maximizes productivity and revenue at all levels of the organization.
- Open dialogue regarding importance of effective communication and state of current team communication
- Introduction to DiSC terms/concepts
- Individual insight via customized Everything DiSC profiles
- Group interaction via fun, insightful exercises and activities
- Practical tips, tools, and resources for adapting to, and effectively managing/leading, other styles
- Educational handouts and additional resource recommendations that reinforce learning
- OPTIONAL: Discussion regarding team/organizational dynamics and “group culture”
In essence, we will look at what motivates ourselves and other people, at what we value as a team/company, and at how we can become more effective contributors and leaders by adapting to meet the needs of any person or situation.
PARTICIPANT TIME COMMITMENT:
- A minimum of 3-4 hours for the workshop (1/2-day and full-day packages available)
- A maximum of 15 minutes in the weeks leading up to the workshop for participants to complete an online Everything DiSC assessment
- 1/2-day workshop: $3,500; full-day workshop: $6,000
- Fee includes workshop, assessments/reports for up to 10 participants, preliminary conversation to determine needs, and any applicable follow-up/feedback to identify potential next steps after the workshop has taken place (travel expenses not included)
- Contact us today for pricing on groups larger than 10 participants
POTENTIAL ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
- 1-on-1 coaching in conjunction with workshop to offer further insight into individual assessment results
- Everything DiSC Comparison Reports, providing relationship-specific communication strategy in light of individual assessment results
- 24/7 access to custom-branded online EPIC account for producing and maintaining your own Everything DiSC profiles and reports going forward
- Everything DiSC online and in-person certification options
What is EPIC (Electronic Profile Information Center) used for?
EPIC is the robust web-based platform that allows you to administer access codes for online assessments, monitor report completion, and manage and print profile reports—from anywhere in the world!
EPIC credits are the currency used to issue access codes for individual reports and to generate group and facilitator reports. Credits can be purchased directly through Harmony Insights.
Customized to meet your needs
All assessments and reports can be branded with your organization’s logo and contact information.
Once someone completes an assessment, EPIC scores and generates a personalized profile right away. You have the option to allow people to view their profiles immediately after they complete an assessment, or you can print the reports and reveal the results in person instead.
Contact us today to learn more about how an online EPIC account could benefit your organization!
If you do not see what you are looking for here or you have identified a service that is right for you, please let us know. We are eager to meet your needs!
Wonder what makes people tick? One co-worker appears eager to move from one challenge to the next, and another digs a little more deeply into the task at hand. One friend seems to thrive in a social setting, while the next avoids the spotlight at all costs. Understanding how these natural behaviors and preferred environments influence communication style may be your number one key to success in life and business. The applications are endless, and a Harmony Insights coach can put you in the driver’s seat.
- Improve Personal & Professional Relationships
- Increase Knowledge of Self & Others
- Identify Strengths & Limitations
- Build Teams
- Enhance Productivity
- Increase Retention
- Knowledge of Others
- Willingness to Adapt
At Harmony Insights, we believe strongly that “passion” and “career” can go hand-in-hand, providing consistent direction in life. In fact, our very company was founded on that basic assumption. So, why would you settle for anything less? We will work with you to uncover skills, strengths, dreams, goals, and an entirely new way of looking at traditional job search behaviors. Armed with a stronger sense of what drives you and a greater understanding of the differences between “job,” “career,” and “vocation,” your life and work may never be the same!
- Increase Self-Awareness
- Establish Proper Work Fit
- Take Control of the Job Search Process
- Hire With Confidence
- Motivate & Retain Key Contributors
- Coach Performance
- Skills and Abilities
- Dreams and Passions
- Innovative Strategy