- This event has passed.
Networking That Works… For You!
January 24, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm CSTFree
(use code “HARMONY” when checking out to waive the fee!)
Whether you’re looking to identify a potential investor, grow your customer base, or simply establish the relationships that will move your product or service forward, you need to be intentional about building your network. Too often, people approach networking as a necessary evil, rather than as the enjoyable, productive experience it truly can be. This session will uncover how to build a valuable professional network in a way that works for your unique communication and personality style… and give you the opportunity to practice what you learn!
Benefits of Attending:
* Participants will learn the building blocks of effective networking
* Participants will identify the potential strengths and limitations of their personality style
* Participants will create a basic value statement / elevator pitch
* Participants will hear from a self-proclaimed introvert, who has made networking work for him
* Participants will practice specific strategies for starting/ending casual conversations and building genuine rapport