Chicago HR Mastermind Meetup #13 (downtown chapter)
August 23 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm CDTFree
Facilitated by: Erich Kurschat
Hosted by: HUB International
Meetup #13 of the Chicago HR Mastermind downtown chapter has just been scheduled!
I can’t wait to welcome you for another memorable evening of networking, problem solving, and actionable conversation.
P.S. Spread the word! Let others know that you’re attending by posting the following to social media…
LinkedIn: Just RSVP’d to join Erich Kurschat (Harmony Insights), Charles Lilly (HUB International) & other pros for Chicago HR Mastermind Meetup #13 on 8/23. Check it out! #HRHotSeat HRHotSeat.com
Twitter: Just RSVP’d to join @HarmonyInsights & @HUBInsurance for Chicago HR Mastermind Meetup #13. Check it out! #HRHotSeat HRHotSeat.com
Facebook: Just RSVP’d to join @HarmonyInsights & @HUBInternaionalLimited for Chicago HR Mastermind Meetup #13 on 8/23. Check it out! #HRHotSeat HRHotSeat.com
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1. The facilitator will introduce all attendees to the history, format, and current sponsors of the Chicago HR Mastermind.
2. We will divide into smaller groups.
3. Select attendees will be invited to present a real-life, HR-related “hot seat challenge” to their respective groups. Each group will then brainstorm questions, solutions, ideas, resources, and connections to help solve the presented challenges.
NOTE: Hot seat challenges must be submitted/approved in advance of the upcoming Meetup. Please take a moment to review the Hot Seat Criteria and message Erich Kurschat via this group page if you would like to benefit from the hot seat!
4. All attendees will reconvene for a brief recap of hot seat challenges presented and closing thoughts from the facilitator.
Note: Remaining time may be spent networking or talking further about the presented challenges.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS:
1. Always bring photo ID with you (matching your name as displayed in your Meetup.com profile) to Chicago HR Mastermind Meetups, in case required by building security.
2. Arrive on time to get the most out of the Meetup and honor your fellow attendees.
3. Participate! Mastermind conversations are only valuable to the extent that attendees involve themselves in the process of presenting and solving challenges. As any mastermind group thrives on the engaged participation of its members, the facilitator may solicit the input of attendees who have yet to contribute to the evening’s discussion.
4. Bring enough business cards to share with fellow attendees.
5. Invite fellow HR professionals to register for the Chicago HR Mastermind and attend the upcoming Meetup with you! Diversity of attendee background, experience, expertise, and perspective makes for the best possible mastermind conversation.
Note: All guests are asked to register and RSVP in advance so that building security may anticipate their arrival.
ONE FINAL REQUEST:
If you RSVP for a Meetup and later become unable to attend for any reason, please let us know ASAP via this Meetup group (either by changing your RSVP or leaving a comment) so that we may adjust our plans accordingly.