- This event has passed.
Add value at HRHotSeat Chicago Meetup 37!
August 21 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm CDTFree
Facilitated by: Erich Kurschat, Harmony Insights
Presented by: Harmony Insights
Host Sponsored by: Groupon
RSVP today for HRHotSeat Chicago Meetup 37!
(More on this month’s host, Groupon, here… http://www.groupon.com)
NEW THIS MONTH… Arrive by 5:30pm to participate in our very first pre-event special interest group conversations! Members in job transition will benefit from the Transition Circle, while the training pros among us will talk shop in the L&D Circle. (NOTE: HRHotSeat Chicago Circles are open to all, but intended for members who have needs/expertise/responsibility in these specific areas.)
This program is valid for 1.0 PDC toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
Sponsorship opportunities (http://HRHotSeat.com/sponsorship) are available to companies wishing to support this and other events.
I can’t wait to welcome you for another memorable evening of meaningful connection and actionable conversation.
SPREAD THE WORD
Let others know that you’re attending by posting the following to social media…
LinkedIn: Just RSVP’d to join Erich Kurschat (Harmony Insights) & other #HRHotSeat pros at Groupon on 8/21! #HR #humanresources #HRtribe HRHotSeat.com
Twitter: Just RSVP’d to join @HarmonyInsights & other #HRHotSeat pros at @Groupon on 8/21! #HR #humanresources #HRtribe HRHotSeat.com
Facebook: Just RSVP’d to join @HarmonyInsights & other #HRHotSeat pros at @Groupon on 8/21! #HR #humanresources #HRtribe HRHotSeat.com
WHAT TO EXPECT
1. The facilitator will introduce all attendees to the history, format, recent news, and current sponsors of the HRHotSeat Chicago inclusive mastermind community.
2. We will divide into smaller groups.
3. Select attendees will be invited to describe real-life HRHotSeat challenges that they currently face. Each group will then brainstorm questions, solutions, ideas, resources, and connections to help solve the presented challenges.
NOTE: HRHotSeat challenges must be submitted/approved in advance of the upcoming Meetup. Please take a moment to review the HRHotSeat Criteria (http://HRHotSeat.com/criteria) and include your challenge with your RSVP or contact me directly if you would like to benefit from the HRHotSeat!
4. All attendees may reconvene for a brief recap of HRHotSeat challenges presented and closing thoughts from the facilitator.
5. Additional time may be spent networking or talking further about the presented challenges.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
1. Always bring photo ID with you (matching your full first and last name as displayed in your Meetup.com profile) to HRHotSeat Meetups, in case required by building security.
2. Arrive on time to get the most out of the Meetup and honor your fellow attendees.
3. Participate! Mastermind conversations are only valuable to the extent that attendees involve themselves in the process of presenting and solving challenges.
4. Bring business cards to share with fellow attendees.
5. Invite fellow HR professionals to register for HRHotSeat Chicago and attend the upcoming Meetup with you!
NOTE: All guests must register for the group and RSVP in advance so that building security may anticipate their arrival.
** By submitting your RSVP and/or attending the upcoming Meetup, you agree to allow the Meetup Organizer the right to capture and use images of you, or your likeness, in future HRHotSeat promotional materials. **