- This event has passed.
HRHotSeat Chicago Mastermind 45
April 14 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm CDTFree
Facilitated by: Erich Kurschat, Harmony Insights
Presented by: Harmony Insights
With your health, safety, and comfort as my highest priority (and in accordance with up-to-date CDC and City of Chicago recommendations related to COVID-19), I have decided to hold April’s event online once again.
THERE IS A 2-PART EVENT REGISTRATION PROCESS…
1. Click Register on the event details at HRHotSeat.com/chicago.
2. Include whether or not you would like to propose a hot seat challenge. If so, include your proposed challenge.
3. Select the special interest Circle discussion group in which you would like to participate during the event.
4. Follow the Zoom link included in the event details at HRHotSeat.com/chicago to complete your registration. (NOTE: Only those members who first register via HRHotSeat.com will be approved through Zoom.)
5. Join the online event on 4/14 at 6:30pm CT using the instructions that you receive from Zoom.
This program is valid for 1.0 PDC toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
Sponsorship opportunities are available to companies wishing to support this and other chapter events.
I can’t wait to welcome you for another memorable evening of meaningful connection and actionable conversation.
notes sheet (TBA)
evaluation form (TBA)
Sponsor Table (current sponsors)
Skill Scout – How to create a video message from your leadership team
Workhuman – Workhuman blog
Diversity & Inclusion
Learning & Development
8:25 – 8:30pm — wrap-up
NEED TO CANCEL AN EXISTING REGISTRATION?
Refer to the cancelation instructions included in your initial confirmation email or follow the steps below ASAP if you become unable to attend the upcoming event…
1. Proceed to the event detail page and click on Register.
2. Click on Modify an Existing Registration.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the following page, select the More Actions dropdown, and select Cancel This Registrant.
NOTE: For the time being, it may be very unclear to you whether your event cancelation actually went through. I’m working on that. 🙂
SPREAD THE WORD
LinkedIn: Just RSVP’d to join Erich Kurschat of Harmony Insights & other #HR pros at the upcoming #HRHotSeat Chicago virtual mastermind event! Create a free profile at HRHotSeat.com and click “Join Group” on the Chicago chapter page for details. #HumanResources #HRcommunity
Twitter: Just RSVP’d to join @HarmonyInsights & other #HR pros at the upcoming #HRHotSeat Chicago virtual mastermind event! Create a free profile at HRHotSeat.com and click “Join Group” on the Chicago chapter page for details. #HumanResources #HRcommunity
Facebook: Just RSVP’d to join @HarmonyInsights & other #HR pros at the upcoming #HRHotSeat Chicago virtual mastermind event! Create a free profile at HRHotSeat.com and click “Join Group” on the Chicago chapter page for details. #HumanResources #HRcommunity
Members who end up on a waitlist will be moved to the attendee list (and notified via HRHotSeat.com) if/when space opens up. Entry is not guaranteed for anyone not on the official attendee list.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
3. Keep your fingers crossed as we attempt to test drive a new online platform and offer members a viable, rewarding alternative to our traditional live events. Your patience and flexibility will be appreciated!
By attending the upcoming event, you agree to allow the event organizer the right to capture and use images of you, or your likeness, in future HRHotSeat promotional materials.