- This event has passed.
HRHotSeat Chicago Mastermind 42
January 9 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm CSTFree
Facilitated by: Erich Kurschat, Harmony Insights
Presented by: Harmony Insights
RSVP today for HRHotSeat Chicago meetup 42, hosted this month by the Institute of Human Resources and Employment Relations at Loyola University’s Quinlan School of Business.
NOTE: Members who propose hot seat topics, volunteers, and current sponsors are given priority consideration when a waitlist forms.
Arrive by 5:30pm to participate in the following pre-event special interest discussions:
- Diversity & Inclusion Circle
- Emerging Leaders Circle
- Job Transition Circle
- Learning & Development Circle
- Talent Acquisition Circle
- Technology Circle
NOTE: HRHotSeat Chicago Circles are open to all, but intended for members who have needs/expertise/responsibility in these specific areas.
This program is valid for 1.0 PDC toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
Sponsorship opportunities are available to companies wishing to support this and other chapter events.
I can’t wait to welcome you for another memorable evening of meaningful connection and actionable conversation.
All guests must register for the group and RSVP in advance so that building security may anticipate their arrival.All guests must be able to present valid, unexpired, government-issued photo ID.
SPREAD THE WORD
LinkedIn: Just RSVP’d to join Erich Kurschat & other #HRHotSeat pros at the Loyola University Quinlan School of Business on 1/9! #HR #HumanResources #networking HRHotSeat.com
Twitter: Just RSVP’d to join @HarmonyInsights & other #HRHotSeat pros at @LoyolaQuinlan on 1/9! #HR #HumanResources #networking HRHotSeat.com
Facebook: Just RSVP’d to join @HarmonyInsights & other #HRHotSeat pros at @LoyolaQuinlan on 11/19! #HR #HumanResources #networking HRHotSeat.com
DON’T BE A NO-SHOW!
We understand that plans change. Honor our host and waitlisted members by updating your registration at HRHotSeat.com ASAP if you become unable to attend.
Members who end up on a waitlist will automatically be moved to the attendee list (and notified via Meetup.com) if/when space opens up. Entry is not guaranteed for anyone not on the official attendee list.
WHAT TO EXPECT
1. The facilitator will introduce all attendees to the history, format, recent news, and current sponsors of the HRHotSeat Chicago inclusive mastermind community.
2. We will divide into smaller groups.
3. Select attendees will be invited to describe real-life HRHotSeat challenges that they currently face. Each group will then brainstorm questions, solutions, ideas, resources, and connections to help solve the presented challenges.
NOTE: HRHotSeat topics must be submitted with your event registration and approved in advance of the upcoming meetup by the event organizer. Please take a moment to review the HRHotSeat Criteria and include a proposed topic with your registration!
4. Attendees will reconvene for a brief recap of HRHotSeat challenges presented and closing thoughts from the facilitator.
5. Additional time may be spent networking or talking further about the presented challenges.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
1. Always bring government photo ID with you to HRHotSeat Meetups, in case required by building security.
2. Arrive on time to get the most out of the Meetup and honor your fellow attendees.
3. Participate! Mastermind conversations are only valuable to the extent that attendees involve themselves in the process of presenting and solving challenges.
4. Bring business cards to share with fellow attendees.
5. Invite fellow HR professionals to register for HRHotSeat Chicago and attend the upcoming meetup with you!
By attending the upcoming event, you agree to allow the event organizer the right to capture and use images of you, or your likeness, in future HRHotSeat promotional materials.