- This event has passed.
Chicago HR Mastermind: Pop-Up Resume Review
September 12, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 pm CDT$10 – $20
The Chicago HR Mastermind invites you to its first-ever Pop-Up Resume Review, hosted by Experis!
Are you a Chicago-area HR pro looking for feedback on a resume, value statement, or general career pitch?
Like us, do you believe that there is tremendous power in peer-oriented feedback, support, and accountability?
The Chicago HR Mastermind was founded on the idea that everyone brings valuable expertise, experience, and perspective to any given dialogue.
Our Pop-Up Resume Review will present Mastermind members and non-members alike with the opportunity to give and receive constructive feedback to help polish a resume or concise pitch.
Not everyone will have formal review/response experience. However, everyone will have a valid opinion to share.
Save 50% on the price of admission simply by being or becoming a member of the Chicago HR Mastermind!
1. Register for the Mastermind at http://HRHotSeat.com (a Meetup.com profile is required)
2. Message founder Erich Kurschat for the discount code
3. Apply the code on Eventbrite for 1/2 off the price of your ticket
NOTE: Space is limited to 30 attendees. Tickets will NOT be available for purchase at the event. Act quickly to reserve your seat today!
* comfortably, but professionally (we will be guests in the Experis offices)
* 15 hard copies of your existing resume, value statement, or general career pitch
8:30 – 9:00am — check-in & networking
9:00 – 9:10am — welcome & introductions
9:10 – 9:25am — tips to consider, presented by event hosts
9:25am – 10:25am — attendees will pair up, exchange feedback, and rotate
10:25 – 10:30am — wrap-up
* helpful, peer-oriented feedback that will help you get noticed for your next role!
* the satisfaction of having been of service to others in a similar position!
Contact Chicago HR Mastermind founder Erich Kurschat with any questions, and we’ll look forward to seeing you on the morning of Wednesday, September 12th!