- This event has passed.
The Art of Workplace Communication: Connecting Effectively to Get Things Done
May 11 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am CDT$69.00
Successful HR leaders embrace effective communication as a competitive edge. However, little is possible without a common language for navigating the inevitable differences in personality style that we encounter along the way. This workshop will provide a framework for uncovering and leveraging the diverse strengths and preferences that drive collaboration, encourage productivity, and impact bottom line results.
- learn basic concepts from the DISC model of behavior
- examine default workplace strengths and potential limitations
- discover diverse communication styles and preferred environments
- identify strategies for improving relationships, managing conflict, and achieving desired outcomes
- understand how to leverage effective communication to build rapport and trust throughout an organization
NOTE: All participants will complete a full DiSC Workplace Profile and receive a custom 20-page report!
Cost: $69 members, $99 non-members
Erich Kurschat (www.linkedin.com/in/erichkurschat) is a seasoned corporate human resources professional, dynamic DiSC instructor, proud Chicago SHRM member, and founder of the HR coaching and consulting company Harmony Insights (www.harmonyinsights.com). Erich helps organizations and individuals navigate diverse personality styles to enhance communication skills and define meaningful work and relationships. For more than 17 years, Erich has partnered internationally with thousands of business leaders, via company workshops and one-on-one coaching, to get the most out of themselves and their teams. He facilitates a process of learning that is at once deeply introspective, highly interactive, and immediately applicable.