- This event has passed.
The Art of Workplace Communication: Connecting Effectively to Get Things Done
May 3 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am CDT$69
Successful HR leaders embrace effective communication as a competitive edge. However, little is possible without a common language for navigating the inevitable differences in personality style that we encounter along the way. This workshop will provide a framework for uncovering and leveraging the diverse strengths and preferences that drive collaboration, encourage productivity, and impact bottom line results.
- learn basic concepts from the DISC model of behavior
- examine default workplace strengths and potential limitations
- discover diverse communication styles and preferred environments
- identify strategies for improving relationships, managing conflict, and achieving desired outcomes
- understand how to leverage effective communication to build rapport and trust throughout an organization
NOTE: All participants will complete a full DiSC Workplace Profile and receive a custom 20-page report!
Cost: $69 members, $99 non-members
Erich Kurschat (www.linkedin.com/in/