The Chicago HR Mastermind is for anyone who is convinced that there are better ways to attract, onboard, retain, recognize, reward, and develop the people who matter most to our businesses.
OUR MEMBERSHIP… includes company-based HR practitioners of all levels and specialties, as well as consultants, service providers, business owners, and students who desire to stay on top of current HR trends, strategies, best practices, and resources.
OUR MISSION… is to move the human resources discipline forward together, propelled and inspired by a collaborative environment of trust, support, honesty, integrity, and respect.
OUR GOAL… is to establish a community of HR pros who are committed to helping one another grow, build, innovate, achieve, and serve.
OUR MEETINGS… offer members the opportunity to network, present challenges, share insights, and brainstorm solutions — all within the unique context, format, and structure of a traditional peer-oriented mastermind group.
“What can I expect from a future Chicago HR Mastermind Meetup?”
1. Members will gather in one or more groups, depending on number of attendees.
2. Members will take turns introducing themselves by name, profession, and company/industry.
3. Members will take turns presenting a unique personal or professional challenge on which they would like feedback from the group. An example might include, “I’ve run out of ideas on where to find qualified candidates.” Another example might be, “I’ve recently been promoted into a leadership role and need to learn how to communicate more effectively with my team.”
4. The group will offer potential solutions, resources, connections, and ideas for immediate progress.
5. Time will be provided for general networking and digging more deeply into feedback shared.
If you’re an HR professional in the Chicagoland area, we need YOUR voice at our next Meetup. Join the conversation today, and invite other HR professionals in your network to sign up, as well!